Bucky Kids is our specialised junior English summer camp for younger students aged between 7-10 who might be on their first trip to England. Our themed 1 or 2 week programmes are exciting, fascinating and full of opportunities to practise English in ways that make you forget you are using it!
The days are divided into language themes; Magic and Magicians, Pirates and Smugglers, Spies and Spy Masters, Princesses and Monsters, Detectives and Robbers. Students on the Bucky Kids course learn through doing and play. Supervision is 1:5 and Bucky Kids have their own accommodation house at King Edward’s School.
- 18 hours of English Tuition per week.
- 2 Full Day and 1 Half day Excursion per week, including a visit to a West End Musical.
- Full afternoon and evening activity programme including sport, drama, games, cultural visits.
- Themed Days of lessons and activities.
- Maximum class size of 11 students.