All our summer schools are carefully selected to ensure a high standard of residential accommodation.
Our residences provide a comfortable and safe environment for students to relax and feel at home in.
- Single-study bedrooms, with either en-suite or shared bathroom facilities
- Twin rooms available upon request in Hull (standard accommodation only).
- Bed linen, a towel and room keys are provided in all centres.
- Rooms cleaned and bed linen changed weekly.
- £40 damage deposit is taken on arrival and refunded on departure.
- Free internet access on all campuses.
- Residential staff to supervise individual students overnight.
Our students are provided with full board catering (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Full-board catering includes continental or hot breakfast (depending on centre), 2-course hot lunch and 2-course hot dinner.
- Packed lunches are provided for all full day excursions.
- We aim to offer a balanced and varied diet with healthy eating options available at every meal. A selection of fresh fruit is available with every meal and a self-service salad bar is available at lunch and dinner time.
- Fresh drinking water is available at every meal.
- A £10 meal voucher is provided on late return excursions for dinner in a choice of restaurants and fast food outlets.
- Special diets are catered for at no additional cost including celiac, vegetarian, pork-free, halal etc. Please inform us before arrival of any special dietary requirements.