SKOLA English in Exeter is located in the city centre with easy access to all the shops, bars and restaurants as well as the bus and train stations.
SKOLA English in Exeter offers personal and highly professional approach. There are a maximum 12 students per class and school has a communicative approach to learning, giving students every opportunity to use their English in pair work and small group activities. Every student has an individual learning plan and there are regular individual tutorials with the class teacher.
Why choose SKOLA English in Exeter?
- school offers personal and highly professional approach;
- qualified and professional teachers, many of whom have been in the school for some time;
- maximum 12 students per class with good mix of nationalities;
- high quality host families regularly inspected by the accommodation officer;
- a small, safe but lively city with big university and many young people;
- cost of living is not high;
- a typical English city close to coast and national parks;
- spend the weekend in London.