Why you'll love EF Bournemouth
- A 5-minute walk to cafés and restaurants
- A 10-minute walk from the city center, beach and famous Bournemouth Pier
- Public transportation stops outside the school
- Renovated classrooms feature state-of-the art technology
- Spacious private garden with foosball table and volleyball net
- Organized weekend trips to Edinburgh, Dublin, Amsterdam, Bruges, Paris, etc.
Bournemouth draws a lively mix of British and international visitors to its wood-planked pier and wide beaches. But this beloved coastal resort is much more than its bustling boardwalk: it’s also home to two universities and its downtown boasts more restaurants and clubs than London’s West End.