Junior Camp Stafford House Woodcote is located in Woodcote village in Oratory school that stands in extensive park-life grounds.
There are different summer programs for juniors from age 9 to 17. This is a great opportunity to combine learning with leisure, the child will always be busy, but not only training and making a lot of skills, but also physical activity and a variety of other entertainment.
Junior Camp Stafford House Woodcote has high-qualified teachers of English that will always be happy to help your child with any problem while taking the program.
Here are the main reasons, why you should choose Junior Camp Stafford House Woodcote:
- great location of the camp: 1 hour by train to London and 15 minutes by road to central Reading;
- high-qualified and fully experienced specialists;
- the modern equipment of classes;
- a large number of interesting actions, excursions and events while the child takes his program;
- wonderful camp's facilities, such as, art centre, golf course, basketball court, indoor swimming pool, two tennis courts, cricket pitch;
- camp has its own accomodation on camp's territory.
Also, Stafford House School's courses are accredited by the British Council.
Junior Camp Stafford house Woodcote will be a great place for your child.