GEOS Language Centre Singapore is part of an international network of schools stretching across more than 15 countries.
As an established education provider, we are fully committed to our service policy and mission - to provide quality language courses, as well as to promote international understanding and cross-cultural communications.
We are committed to providing excellent student care.
Our professional counsellors are there to help students living and studying in Singapore.
We can provide advice and assistance in accommodation, student visa application and post-graduation opportunities etc.
Our teachers are experienced and helpful. They are always ready to provide high-quality language programmes to help students achieve their language dreams.
Our school prides itself on its cosy and caring environment, where students will feel “at home” and our class sizes are small enough to ensure each student can learn effectively.
Teacher- student ratio can be at 1:6 (SPRINT), 1:8 (ACTIVE) and maximum 1:16 (INTENSIVE) for the different courses offered at our language centre.
You can now enjoy our new facilities at Singapore Shopping Centre (level 6). The classrooms are well-equipped and comfortable, and there are internet and email facilities to allow students to stay in touch with their families and loved ones while they are studying abroad.
We look forward to every new student joining our school and trust that their study experience with us in Singapore will be a truly memorable one.
- Low student to teacher ratio for better interaction and learning.
- Lessons conducted by experienced and qualified native-speaking teachers.
- All teachers are registered with Ministry Of Education (MOE).
- Certificate of completion will be awarded to those who pass prescribed examinations and have good attendance record.
- Any course postponement will be notified 7 days in advance or more.
- Total hours of learning are in accordance with the course schedule.
- Adequate facilities for a conducive and quality learning environment.