Taking the time to seriously focus on your English will open up unlimited opportunities for you. This programme is for students who study for 24 weeks or more.
You will develop fluency, accuracy and appropriate uses of English across all four language skills. You will benefit from excellent guidance, monitoring and feedback throughout this course.
As your English and your confidence improve, you will broaden your horizons and gain a huge advantage in your chosen career or education.
On a personal level, studying abroad will give you incredible experiences. You will challenge yourself, become more independent and make lasting international friendships.
Your journey to success.
From the day you arrive at EC we will plan your route to fluency. You will be guided through these steps:
- Sit a placement test to determine your level of English.
- Join a class with other students of the same level.
- Meet your teachers, mentor and Academic Semester/Year Co-Ordinator.
- Receive your personal Language Portfolio.
- Embark on a first class course to develop your English across all four language skills.
- Receive constant guidance, monitoring and feedback.
- Receive continual assessment through class tutorials, homework and regular level tests.
- Have confidence your learning is on track as you progress towards fluency.
Reasons to take this course:
- You want to enter university or embark on a master's degree.
- Your level is between Beginner and Advanced.
- You want to give yourself a clear advantage in the workplace and expand your career opportunities.
- You want to take a worthwhile sabbatical learning English before continuing your education or career.
Available all year.
Length minimum 24 weeks.
Intensity: 20 lessons = 15 hours per week/ 30 lessons = 22.5 hours per week.
Level: Beginner to Advanced.
Start every Monday.
Minimum age - 16 (18yrs 17 Jun - 26 Aug).