All students staying in the residence are on a full board basis.
From Monday to Friday, students will have breakfast, lunch and dinner on campus and on Saturdays and Sundays they will receive a packed lunch.
TYPE OF ROOM:
Two, three, four or six-bedded rooms.
Shower and toilet facilities are located in each house just beside the bedrooms.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE ACCOMMODATION:
Kilkenny College provides standard accommodation in a number of student houses on campus. Boys and girls will be accommodated in separate buildings. Each student house provides a combination of 2, 3,4 and 6 bedded rooms. There is Wi-Fi access throughout the Campus.
- Bed linen
- Side lockers
• Students need to have supervised access to the accommodation areas at all times i.e. either the Group Leader or an appointed АТС staff member.
• Students must keep their room clean and tidy.
• Students are not allowed to invite guests into the residence.
• Students who are not staying in the accommodation are not allowed to stay in the rooms.
• Girls are not allowed to stay in the boys' rooms and vice versa.
• Students are responsible for any damages/breakages caused to school/ accommodation property.
LINEN & TOWELS:
Towels are NOT supplied by the college, Bed linen is changed once a week.
Bedrooms, kitchen and living rooms will be cleaned and rubbish removed by the onsite staff during the week. During occupancy, bed linen will be replaced once per week. Rooms will be fully serviced between residencies.
There are 24 hour security guards monitoring the campus, dealing with security related matters and responding to fire alarm activations. Students may be asked to identify themselves and respond to directions relating to safety and security.
Keys will be provided to each student. Lost keys can be replaced by Kilkenny College staff at a cost of €5 each.
Laundry is done once per week unless otherwise requested and is included in the package.