These programmes are listed on the ILEP register and allow students to apply for an 8 month Work & Study Visa in Ireland.
• Programmes are for non-EEA students only.
• With this visa, students can work for between 20 and 40 hours per week depending on the time of the year.
• These programmes allow you to achieve fluency for your future work or study through a long period of immersion in the English language.
• Longer term programmes, minimum 25 weeks, tailored to your specific needs
• Monthly tutorials check you progress and provide you with personal guidance to improve your studies.
• All levels from beginners available.
• Our staff will provide you with helpful information on finding accommodation
and a job.
• Take part in our afternoon curriculum vitae workshop.
• Our welfare officer is always available to help you with any personal issues.
• Our Examinations Officer will give you guidance and help you prepare for your end-of-course exam.
PROGRAMME PRICE INCLUDES:
• Free Learner Protection Insurance.
• Free end-of-course TIE exam.
Our basic long term programme for students who wish to achieve fluency for their work or study, focussing on spoken English with structured language input.