• Residential accommodation ensuite accommodation in single rooms in 4 to 7 bedded apartments with a shared living area
• 15 hours of English language tuition per week
• One 3 hour World of Work lecture/workshop
• Alternate weekly morning and afternoon classes
• Interactive and communicative learning materials
• Graded certificate and end of course report
• Use of swimming pool twice per two week stay, off campus
• 2 half-day cultural and recreational activities per two week stay with АТС staff including entrance fee
• 3 cultural half-day and recreational activities per two week stay with АТС staff using the Luas ticket
• 2 full day excursions by coach per two week stay including entrance fee
• Evening programme including discos, films, karaoke, Irish night and other activities
• Luas transport ticket (tram).
Lessons will take place in NCI next to Dublin's Financial Centre,
Each lesson is 100 minutes in duration and the standard two week programme for junior students in NCI provides them with 30 hours of General English.
Students will have two lessons per day with two different teachers. Students enjoy experiencing the teaching techniques and methods of two teachers during their course.
Lessons are delivered using the communicative approach and provide an interactive and engaging learning experience for all students. Lessons have been developed using the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, CEFR.
Levels from A1 (Elementary) to C1 (Advanced) are offered.
Lessons are designed specifically for different age groups. Teachers will design lessons based on the interests of the students and each lesson will have a particular focus on communication skills. Students take regular tests in order for teachers to monitor progress and ensure students are learning during lessons.
The course is designed to develop students English language skills by integrating the key areas of reading, writing, speaking and listening.