Call back at the specified time, the call is free
Call back at the specified time, the call is free
Cyprus is a beautiful sunny island in the Mediterranean. Combine your English language learning with actionpacked beach, sports and cultural activities; Junior Camp English in Cyprus is the perfect language holiday destination.
Junior Camp English in Cyprus is based on Episkopiana Hotel and Gymnasium in Episkopi, Cyprus. This camp welcomes students from a huge various of countries, so your child will be able to become friends with students from all over the world: Russia, France, Italy, Slovakia, Ukraine, Germany, China and more.
All classes are taught in a new, Mediterranean style High School opposite the hotel - 3-minute walk. The school has air-conditioned classrooms, computer lab with the access to the internet, indoor gym and theatre, sports grounds, amphitheatre, snack shop.
Also, students will have the opportunity to use all the facilities of the Episkopiana Hotel, such as, free Wi-Fi in the lobby, outdoor swimming pool and patio, games area, disco and party room.
Junior Camp English In Cyprus’s activity staff are young, talented and selected for their special skills. Members of the team may be actors, sports experts, musicians, or dancers, who are trained to keep students entertained and safe. All of the teachers are fully qualified, experienced native-level English speakers who are passionate about making English learning fun. The Welfare Officer is first aid trained and available 24 hours a day. They are responsible for the overall welfare and support of students during their stay at the camp. They make sure that students are happy and healthy and are there to help in case students feel homesick, have other complaints or need someone to talk to.
Some of the reasons, why you should choose Junior Camp English in Cyprus:
- the great location: 15 minutes from Limassol by car and about 30-35 minutes drive to the Paphos International Airport;
- school and the accommodation are near-located;
- a first-aid trained Welfare officer is on staff 24 hours a day.
- 24-hour supervision provided lifeguards are on duty for beach and pool activities.
- on-call doctor for medical emergencies Individual students will be supervised by Junior Camp English In Cyprus's staff at all times.
- supportive staff and experienced teachers;
- teachers use effective methods of teaching English;
- they also use various of techniques for checking the progress of learning every week;
- lots of facilities that students can use during the course;
- fun, creative and stimulating afternoon and evening activities, and sporty, cultural excursions;
- end-of-course certificate is provided.
Please, pay attention to those requirements:
- students must purchase insurance before arrival at the resort;
- 7 – 10 year old students must have a guardian in Cyprus.
This Classic English Course offers 20 group lessons of General English per week.
This program uses a fun and motivational approach to learning, getting students excited about speaking English while experiencing different cultures through their new friends. Lessons are project- based and interactive,ensuring enthusiastic participation and fast progress.
Arrival and departure day: Sunday.
On the first school day, on Monday, students will have a placement test to check their levels of English. After that they will be divided into groups, according to their level and age. The maximum class size is 15 students. Lessons are held from Monday to Friday.
Lessons run from 9:30am till 12:45pm. Each lesson lasts 45 minutes. In July due the busy time all student will be split in 2 groups. One group will have lessons in the morning and afternoon activities, other group – morning activities and lessons from 2pm. Groups will be changed weekly.
At school, students will also have weekly tests to show their progress. There is the opportunity to have an individual oral session with the teacher, who gives the feedback to help student improve his skills.
Teachers are fully qualified, experienced native-level English speakers who are passionate about making English learning fun.
The total price of the course also Includes:
• registration fee;
• educational materials;
• placement test, weekly tests;
• 24-hour supervision;
• afternoon activities, such as cooking, arts & crafts, sports, keep fit, dance;
• end-of-course certificate and progress report with graduation ceremony.
This Classic English Course is available for all English levels - from Beginner to Advanced.
So, if your child is age 7 to 17, and you want him to spend time full of unforgettable experience in Cyprus - learning English while doing lots of sporty, cultural activities and going on excursions, then this summer course is the best choice for you!
- all students are required to pay a €60 damage deposit to the summer camp centre manager upon arrival. If no damage to the hotel or any equipment belonging to English in Cyprus is incurred, the damage deposit will be returned in full;
- 7 to 10 year old students must have a guardian in Cyprus;
- students must purchase insurance before arrival at the resort.
I don't need housing
We strongly recommend you to book your flight only after your participation in a course and visa are confirmed.
Kremmastis Road P.O.Box 51413 Episkopi, Limassol-CY3505 Cyprus, Limassol
5 из 5
Pay a deposit to reserve your spot
You have three days to cancel your booking with no fees if case you change your mind.
You have until 01/07/2019 to pay the remaining balance
Full cost of the course after prepayment deduction must be paid no later than four weeks before the start of the course.