Call back at the specified time, the call is free
Call back at the specified time, the call is free
Learn English in Melbourne and discover why Melbourne is repeatedly voted world’s most livable city.
Step into ILSC Melbourne's newly-designed, modern campus and you'll discover a space that encourages interactive student learning, all with an architectural feel that fits the cool and stylish vibe of the city.
The school is centrally located across from the Southern Cross Railway station, the main hub for getting wherever you need to go inside, and outside of the city. It's also close to amazing coffee shops, delicious cafés and restaurants, and shopping. Come experience all the best this vibrant city has to offer.
Facilities of ILSC Melbourne:
- 29 classrooms;
- 2 computer labs;
- 2 student lounges;
- prayer room.
Public holidays 2020: Jan 1, Jan 27, Mar 9 , Apr 10, Apr 13, Apr 25, Jun 8, Sep 27, Nov 3, Dec 25–Jan 3 2021.
ILSC offers two types of courses. Core courses (typically offered in the morning) help you focus on developing key language skills. Skills elective courses let you learn, practise and perfect your language skills through exploring unique topics that match your interests – skills courses are typically offered in the afternoon. Core courses: English Foundation, Discussion Circle, English Communication, English for Academic Purposes, Business English, IELTS. Skills elective course: Conversation, Debating, Pronunciation, Public Speaking, Academic Writing. On this course you can choose core course and choose skills elective.
TEXTBOOK & MATERIALS FEE:
1-4 weeks $80
5-11 weeks $120
12-23 weeks $220
24+ weeks $320
Prepare for the official IELTS test in this focused, intensive preparation program:
• Learn from qualified, experienced IELTS teachers.
• Study in a group of students focused on the same goal.
• Take the official IELTS exam at ILSC and achieve your target test score.
• Open up global opportunities for study, work and migration.
Completion of ILSC’s University Pathway Program fulfils the language entry requirement for more than 70 Universities, Colleges and TAFEs in Canada, the USA, and Australia, with no TOEFL or IELTS Test required! Prepare for success in an English language post-secondary program with ILSC:
• Seamless transfer into one of ILSC’s reputable partner colleges or universities (no IELTS or TOEFL required).
• Get a conditional letter of acceptance from your chosen partner college or university.
• Get introduced to the college or university learning environment through guest lectures from ILSC’s partner schools.
• ILSC’s Academic Excellence Assurance supports you to achieve your goals
More than 74 Masters and PhD programs in North America accepting seamless entry from ILSC's University Pathway Program.
The school must confirm the availability of your chosen accommodation.
If the selected housing is not available for your dates, the school will offer another accommodation option for you to consider.
I don't need housing
This shared accommodation option is located approximately 15–20- minutes from Sydney's central business district by public transit. Accommodations are fully-furnished units.
- Live-in house managers.
- Free Internet.
- Fully-equipped shared kitchen.
- Large common area.
- On-site laundry facilities (coin-operated).
- Wooden floor.
- Close to Sydney’s popular locations.
Are you looking for a home away from home? Be welcomed into one of ILSC’s Homestay families, and experience a supportive living environment. It is an excellent opportunity to practice your English conversation skills and experience Australian culture and family life.
ILSC’s Homestay families:
- Are located between 40-60 minutes travelling distance from the school.
- Provide you with a clean, comfortable, private room, equipped with a desk, bed, dresser, closet and good lighting.
- Are culturally diverse and reflect Brisbane’s multicultural population.
- Are safe, secure, inspected and approved by our Student Accommodation Department.
- Can provide healthy meals.
Homestay students should expect to pay $10/week for internet to be charged by the homestay family.
We strongly recommend you to book your flight only after your participation in a course and visa are confirmed.
120 Spencer Street, Level 7, Melbourne, VIC, 3000, Australia, Melbourne
5 out of 5
I liked the school, there are almost no Russian speakers, most of South America, Colombia and European countries, in my group there were a lot of Colombians, an Italian, a girl from France and a couple of guys from Spain. Teachers from Canada, Britain and the USA. There was a lot of real language prRead more
The classrooms and infrastructure were good and new. The teaching methods were quite different from what they use in Germany. It's all a bit more relaxed. I liked my experience at ILSC Melbourne. Strongly recommend.
Unforgettable experience! Very beautiful to visit. Highly qualified teachers. Mostly Asian, minority Colombian and Spanish students. I felt perfectly comfortable there. The school is very well located near the station. Acceptable prices. I really love this place.
Pay a deposit to reserve your spot
You have three days to cancel your booking with no fees if case you change your mind.
Pay the remaining cost immediately
Full cost of the course after prepayment deduction must be paid no later than for weeks before the start of the course.